Livestock Auction Market is the newest, state-of-the-art
Livestock Auction Market in Minnesota, open since 2002.
- Drive thru Loading & Unloading
- Catwalk for Buyers to view consignments
- Computerized ring scale
- Complimentary coffee
We hold a Sale every Tuesday.
- Selling all Classes of Cattle on Tuesdays starting
at 8:00am, Fat Cattle followed by Slaughter cows and
12:00 noon - Baby and Started Calves followed by Feeder and Dairy
- Kilen at
218-998-0561 or cell number 218-689-0295)
- Buying John Morrell Hogs Monday thru Thursday - no
commission (Contact Wade Lee 218-736-5464)
- We will no longer be having hay sales
Please try to get your cattle consigned as early as possible
so that we can include them in our extensive advertising
program, as much of our advertising goes out over two weeks
in advance. We are always glad to come out and look at your
cattle and give you an estimate!
For an on-the-farm estimate or current
market info call 218-998-0561.
- Please call ahead with consignments, so we can let our
- We also accept cattle all day Monday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- For an on-farm estimate of what your livestock will
please contact the Fergus Falls Livestock Auction Market
Fergus Falls, MN at
Fergus Falls Livestock Auction has hosted:
- Greater Midwest Livestock Auctioneer Championship
Contest in 2005
- 2009 World Livestock Auctioneer Championship on June
These contests attract Buyers from all over the United
For questions or comments please feel free to
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
PO Box 602
Fergus Falls, MN 56538-0602
Market Phone: (218) 998-0561
Joe Varner - 320-630-9484
Managers: Ed Bilden & Billy Taylor
REGULAR SALES EVERY TUESDAY
"Professional Livestock Marketing"